Wednesday, September 07, 2005

Making a video out of powerpoint presentation

I wanted to convert the powerpoint presentation into a video file. After trying different things, I reached to the conclusion that the best way of doing it is by using the Camtasia software. The detailed methodology is given at following link:

http://www.awesomebackgrounds.com/powerpoint-to-video.htm#Capture


Some other things which I tried include:
1. Using Microsoft Producer:
  • It does not support exporting a video file.
  • Can be very useful, if someone simply wants to "publish" the powerpoint presentation on web.
  • Freely available (dont be surprised, Microsoft does give few things for free) and can be downloaded from microsofts website.
2. Using PowerVideoMaker:
  • Excellent software, but not freely available.
  • Trial version shows an additional line(stating that the software is unregistered) on the video which makes it unsuitable for making presentable videos.
3. Using Powerpoint to Video convertor:
  • Not as good as PowerVideoMaker.

    0 Comments:

    Post a Comment

    << Home