Wednesday, September 07, 2005

Creating a Demo CD using Movie Maker

I have a pleasure of making a demo CD for the NIMA project.

We decided on first making all the individual clips with each one showing a different feature of the software. Once the clips are ready Jim Scandle, who is kind enough to lend his voice, will do the voice-over.

At this point I am using Windows Movie Maker, to combine the audio and video. Also once the individual clips are ready I will concatenate all of them to produce a movie out of it.

This is my first ever experience with Windows Movie Maker and to be frank I did not find the software to be versatile. I expect more features from it. For e.g. One cannot import a ppt file, also it is very difficult to edit a audio file. Anyways it does the basic things pretty well.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home